Sunday 29 November 2009

"A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Must Begin With a Single Step" ~ Lao Tsu

So, here it is... the single step to start my bloggerific journey :)

My plan:

  1. 365: Take a picture everyday for a year that documents my life, inspirations and everyone I love... plan to start on New Years Day with the camera I *fingers crossed* get for christmas!
  2. Look at fashion, photography and other random stuff that takes my fancy! And have some photoshoots with my friends, just for the fun of it...
  3. Have fun!

Also. I'm obsessed with quotes, so. here's something to finish my first post with...



4 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!!!!!!

    Pls check out our Fashion/Celebrity style blog!
    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good plan! good luck! :) and thats an amazing quote x

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward to seeing more from your blog, goodluck

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethan! I'm loving the blog! Cant wait til you start taking pictures :) i intend to crash as many as possible ;)

    http://recklessredhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ramble along ;)