Tuesday 1 December 2009

"Even if you're on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there" ~ Will Rogers

Wowow! December already, and so much shopping left to do... not to mention a christmas list left to finish ;)



Yesterday I couldn't be here because I was out and about looking at Birmingham Uni.... however, I did stop off into the wonderfull Bull Ring and pick up an amazingly multifunctional ribbon / belt / anything really... for a bargain of, wait for it, £2 :) [Pictures will be edited in]



Tomorrow, I'm heading into good old West Quay in Southampton to do a spot of christmas shopping... and also pick up something for christmas, so, shall post back when I have some new things to show off... :)



Peace out xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ramble along ;)