Wednesday 30 December 2009

Wow, the year is almost over...

Been a while since I posted, christmas in the way and coursework and other stuff (including sales ;) to contend with...
A little overview of my Christmas in Wales.... manic!! We got there wednesday and went straight to my cousins birthday with my grandparents, when from their to the other grandparents with some other cousins for my grandmas birthday, and the hectic running from one to the other continued on until we returned sunday night...
Christmas itself was as manic as always, stressful but also nice to spend time with my family - especially my little cousins who I don't see often, and also, I got some lovely jewellery, cardigan, bag, books, dvds, Cookies and Creme Vodka (interestingly very yummy, like a lighter Baileys) among other things, but most exciting of all... I got my camera!!!!
A Canon EOS 450! Which I love love love (I've called him Corduroy!), but the lense has had to be sent back as it was the wrong one... still, below is some pictures of me with it....


I was wearing a new scarf from my mum, and my grampas Breton Sailor/Fisherman Cap, which he stole back, but I love so much I'm buying my own!! I was also wearing some new jewellery... but unfortunately I didn't get any closeups.... I do have some other christmas purchases to upload at some point...

They were taken on Boxing Day, when me and my dad drove out to a castle to take some pictures - lucky for us their were four Red Kites flying round the area which had only just been reintroduced!I shall update when I get my lense back and put the rest of the pictures online, and, of course, to start 365 on Friday!

Also, 5 days til my 18th...

That is all, farewell, love me xoxoxo

3 comments:

Feel free to ramble along ;)