Monday 21 December 2009

Wherever You Find Love, It Feels Like Christmas... ~ Muppets Christmas Carol

Well, with 4 sleeps til christmas, festivities in full swing, no wonder I didn't get chance to blog yesterday... but I'm back, with much to tell....
First: Presents ;) I absolutely love giving... and receiving, but mostly giving... And I have finally had the chance!!
  • Saturday night: My gorgeous KitKat Katie came round, and we played upwords ;) And watched Chicago, Ratatouille and Sweeney Todd! We also exchanged christmas presents, and seeing as we're likeminded with such things I got her an adorable necklace from Anna Lou of London! that says Sunshine on it... and she gave me the most amazing Kate Garey bag, with a cup of tea and slice of toast on it... now, watch this blog for long enough and you'll realise I LOVE TEA!!! It was absolutely amazing and I love her, and we had an awesomely christmassy night!!!!
  • Last night: My gingerface, Emily, came round for chineseee... little did she know, she'd have a chinese bowl to eat it out off (from Octopus in Carnaby Street, London)...even if she did pour cocktail in it!! But the highlight of the show was the most amazing teacup and spoon necklace she bought me, inside a BARBIE makeup bag, with teapot and TEA :)... notice a theme?!!!
  • On the point of giving... I finally finished one of my other beautiful Emilys presents...( But more later, when she's opened it, can't give it away... shhhhh!!

So, as you can see, christmas cheer is causing me much excitement!!!!!!!... I do love christmas!

On the christmas and giving theme, I finally have a picture of one of the most amazing things anyone has ever made!! An advent calender, from my darling EmilyJayne!! I had hoped to get a better picture first... but I can hardly wait to share the amazingness of it... *Drumroll please*



So, as you can see, its huuuge and beautiful... and everday has a picture of us (in chronological order of course!) and a quote... and I love quotes. It is this that helped me get through college and my last day of work before christmas!! I love her.

Andddd, I myself also did some christmas creativity yesterday!!! I decorated my grampas christmas cake!!... I do have one for our house, but seeing as I shall be in Wales for christmas, as I do every year, we won't be decorating it til the monday after christmas... so keep your eyes out!!

We went to the cake shop down the road from us, and I bought some cute little plastic penguins and a little christmas tree (unfortunately, due to forgetting to take a picture till the cake was in the box, the tree isn't in the pic...Doh!) but I thought something was lacking........ Sooo!!! I made a Polar Bear!!!


As you can see... he is a sleeping polar bear, and I think he worked quite well for a first attempt.... I've also decided that one of the penguins is making fun of him, because they know they won't be eaten, and the other one is just very confused... bless it!!

The method for this was on Kirsties Homemade Christmas, on Channel 4 a few weeks ago! And it was shockingly easy, even for someone with no artistic talent...

I plan on making a baby to go on my cake, and mayber that one will look EVEN better!... aha!

So.... I feel that is all for now, tonight I am going to a christmas gathering with some friendlings, and it should be a good night! Then tomorrow I am with more peoples, and have some more round in the evening... busy busy!!

I must apologise for my christmas babbling, but I just can't help myself... we'll get back onto less random matters soon, I do promise!

Check back soon, and keep some christmas cheer. Much love xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, its safe to say that you keep getting me in the Christmas mood :P
    Haha :) Nice possst :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ramble along ;)