Tuesday 1 December 2009

Christmas is coming....

Also, whilst I'm trying to get an opportunity to upload the pictures of yesterdays star purchase... which is difficult between coursework, college and university applications... I can't help but get into the christmas spirit :)


It started with the christmas movie I watched this morning... (Jingle All The Way, if you're interested), the advent candles I just gave my best friends (instead of cards) to the advent calender I'm already munching my way through, it makes me think back to last christmas...



Above is me and my best friend, Emily (http://www.recklessredhead.blogspot.com/) christmassing it up the year before last on our christmas meal! I can't wait for this year to see what outfits come out full force and take some wicked pictures ready to uplooad!

Back tomorrow with a report back on the christmas shopping I plan on doing... Anything around for christmas parties, now that is the question... xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Bethan! I love you :) and my amazing advent candle :) I am about to light it as I type this xxx

    ps. I am also going to edit my post to link your blog in it lol :) gd idea xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ramble along ;)