Wednesday 23 December 2009

Only...Two More Sleeps Til Christmaaas Daaaay!!

Okay, so here it is, a very short - as I am meant to be packing, and possibly my last - because tomorrow I embark on a journey to Cymru, post before christmas.

Indeed, tomorrow morning, despite the weather warnings, ice and accidents, my family and I will be loading up a car full of presents and travelling off into the wonderful wales, incidentally where I was born and my family live.

There to be greeted by cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents, it is the first christmas in years I have with my youngest cousins and I cannot wait to make it as magical for them as it was once made for me....

In preparation, today, I made mince pies (they are ickle ickle, with stars on) and some cranberry and white chocolate biscuits... yummers!


However, already in the christmas spirit, I have had a week packed full of christmassy times with my friends, and would like to throw my thanks into the wideness of this world web, at how amazing and thoughtful it was for them all to give presents...


Thats all for now, as I really should get ready to go! But, unless internet miraculously works (unlikely) have a very merry christmas, one and all... And I shall leave you with a parting picture of one of this weeks festive gatherings...
With my bestest friends, Emily and Emily... Two people who I love, and who make my life so much wonderfuller! Merry, Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post as usual bethan :) keep up the christmas spirit and have a lovely time in wales xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ramble along ;)