Friday 1 January 2010

New Year, New Start...

So, its 2010...
Well, big whoopp...Not to be the new year grinch, but I'm not one of those people who see how ticking over an extra day on the calender has much effect on your life... but still, I guess it is a chance to start afresh, and lots will be happening this year!

Also, time to start my 365... (which I will also be keeping track of, plus other pictures, on http://www.flickr.com/photos/teacups-tightropes/ . Todays, of course is a fairly rubbish picture - I haven't had 365 days to practise yet...but here goes, the first of many...

This was how I saw in the New Year... along with a cup of tea of course, but pictures cannot improve until I get my lense back!! Silly Corduroy!

I've spent the day musing over the past year and thinking about the future, but my thoughts shall not be shared until tomorrow... I have some New Years Day television to watch, as pathetic as it is, and I can't wait til Big Fat Quiz Of The Year... I love it!
So, peace out from my first post of 2010 oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ramble along ;)