Monday 11 January 2010

Catch up!



Wow, so now I have to catch up for two whole days! Both with 365, and life in general, and then later I need to upload todays... as well as declare my 'plan'! In my house, my mother knows, I always have a 'plan' - they never work out how they're supposed too... but this one... this one, I'm going to make work!!
Okay, above is my 365 for Saturday - 09-01-2010! It's EmilyJayne threading together a booklet, which pretty much sums up what I did most of my saturday afternoon.... lets hope it pays off!!

And this ^^ Is 365 for yesterday, 10-01-2010... Its the camera which caused us so much hassle!! But I finally have it back!!

After today, I'm going to try and pick up the 365 pictures - do more interesting ones, but we'll see...

Ciao for now xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ramble along ;)