Monday 4 January 2010

Birthday timeeee and legal ;)

Well, its almost over - my 18th birthdayyyy :) And what a day it has been, birthdays are normally a bit of a disaster, and although it was at times it was prettyyyyy awesome!!

I had the most amazing presents from the most amazing friends (which I will update on tomorrow :):):) ) And, even though my SLR camera was a joint birthday/christmas present from my parents, I still go THE most gorgeous Swarovski pendant in a star shape - I love stars!! Which I shall definitely upload!!!
At lunch at college everyone surprised me with party poppers, banners and cake and sang and I swear I've never loved a group of people so much!!! It made the day seem special, in comparison to last year where most of the day I revised... except for a few special bits!!

Then I got home and went to our local to buy my first legal drink! And out to La Margharitas with my three best friends and parents, which was awesome and yummy - the 5 people I love most in this world!


Thank yooou so much to everyone!!! - I will upload more about everything tomorrow, but now I have some sorting out to do... which just leaves us with todays 365 picture, which of course, is a picture to show everything I love about my 3 favourite people :

love you all xoxoxo

1 comment:

Feel free to ramble along ;)