Tuesday 5 January 2010

Oh shucks!!

YAAAAYYY! My point and shoot digital still camera arrived today - its a Sony Cybershot DSC-W215...called Colin!! bad news, I haven't had time to upload the software and thus can't upload my 365 picture for today, however, I have taken it so - especially as seeing how we'll probably have a snow day tomorrow (there is sooo much snoooooowwwww, and the buses are soooo slooooooow - plus I have a short day so by the time the bus got in I'd have to come home (Y) ) I'll sort out the software, upload todays 365 and tomorrows - I'll play catchup!!
It feels like failure, but I will be back on track ASAP!!

Also, LIONS EEEEEP!!

That is all for today, as this 18yearsand1dayold is gonna go snuggle up in bed with a cuppa, some birthday cake and an 18 DVD ;)...............
And get your mind out of the gutter (Emily this means you :P) I meaaan Mock The Week :D:D

Loveage xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Was I the Emily being referred to there missy... err yep you're probably right... I should LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lions lions lions lions lions lions lions lions lions.

    Love you eighteen year old!
    So glad your Birthday felt special. x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ramble along ;)