Sunday 3 January 2010

#003/365... Shooooes!!

Okay, here we are (3rd of January eeeeep = day before my birthday!!) And I have already fallen into the trap I knew would occur - SHOES!!
Thats right folks, todays 365 picture is of shoes...
Here goes:

Shoes - Schuh, £45 - spent my birthday money from my great aunt :)

Okay, I know the picture is a bit crummy... but I do love those shoes, and I still don't have either of my cameras... so I'm allowed... I have posted some more more pictures of these shoes (which I plan on wearing to college tomorrow) at the bottom. However, my trek into southampton, as well as for birthday presents for people (which, fyi, I bought) was for some other shoes - Schuh Cosmos Lace Up Calf boots, to wear out on my birthday... Which I got... YAY! ... but had to order because they didn't have my size... BOO! Here are those boots, love of my young life:

Not the greatest picture... but don't worry, when they arrive in 2-5 working days you'll see lots of pics ;)

On other news I have decided where we're going for my birthday meal, but I'm not telling yooou yet! And I had an actually alright day at work :) So things are very merry, mostly!! Okay, now more shoes...

But firstly - Tomorrows 365 will be better, I promise! But I love shoes :):)





Yeah, so there we have it... I have some comfy, grippy and warm boots finally... that, my friends, is called success...

Ciao for now, as I must complete coursework before birthday times, xoxoxo

1 comment:

Feel free to ramble along ;)